These are the 120ML bottles of e-juices or in other words, e-liquids.

E-juice or vape juice is the fluid in vaporizers and electronic cigarettes. These fluids creates the actual vapor. It contains nicotine but they can be made without nicotine depending on personal preference.
The vaporizer heats up the e-juice to between 200 and 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Thus turns it into vapor that you then inhale.

E-juice or vape juice is a mixture of water, food grade flavoring, a choice of nicotine levels or zero nicotine. And propylene glycol (PG) or vegetable glycerin (VG).

Food grade flavoring is the same type of flavoring that is used in foods. It is safe to consume and often, quite delicious.

Propylene Glycol is a substance that is used in many flavorings to help distribute the taste and any food grade flavoring evenly throughout the liquid. PG is used in vanilla extracts, food coloring, and in various types of medicines.

Vegetable Glycerin is a vegetable based liquid that is thick and sweet. VG and PG make up about 90% of the contents in e-liquid with nicotine and food grade flavoring making up the remaining 10%.

No products were found matching your selection.